I am a poker player. This is my blog. I don't claim to be great, but I am good. I do love the game. My husband taught me how to play on our honeymoon. Actually, it was our wedding night. I stayed up ALL NIGHT playing online. I faintly remember my husband waking up at around 3AM asking me if I was still playing. I think at that point he knew that he had helped to create a monster, or, as he so lovingly calls it, a monkey.

April 12, 2010

Ante Up for Africa

So, here we are, almost 3 years later. I am about to play my biggest tournament to date. In fact, several professional poker players will be playing. Annie Duke, Howard Lederer, Andy Bloch, and Victor Ramdin, just to name a few. The tournament is Annie Duke and Don Cheadles' charity. It should be fun sitting at a real poker table with professionals. But the competitor in me won't let it rest there. I like to win. Do I think that I am ready? Hah!-no..... But there's nothin' to it but to do it, right?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment