I am a poker player. This is my blog. I don't claim to be great, but I am good. I do love the game. My husband taught me how to play on our honeymoon. Actually, it was our wedding night. I stayed up ALL NIGHT playing online. I faintly remember my husband waking up at around 3AM asking me if I was still playing. I think at that point he knew that he had helped to create a monster, or, as he so lovingly calls it, a monkey.

July 9, 2010

It's been a while....

I was told to post at least once or twice a week for maximum exposure. I have been MIA for the simple reason that I have been playing really bad, bad poker. I think I will pull myself together in a while.
I must say that my poker circle of friends is a very supportive one. We play together no less than three times a week, and every time I learn something from them. I asked one of my good buddies if he thought that he was a better poker player now than he was six months ago. He said yes. I have to think that it is because of the caliber of player that we have in our league. Robert, aka "The Poker Guru", lets us freely pick at his brain as if we are a pack of ravenous vultures. Me, along with a few other choice players from out league, can sit for hours and talk about all aspects of poker. He has greatly helped my game. I am a better player because of him. Thanks Robert!
Anyway, I guess that's enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment